miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

People In my life

                                               Family and Friend

My mom: This is My mom her name is Elbia,
She is nice, Elegant and Beautiful,
Is the best mom in the world

My dad: This is My dad his name in Virsmel,
He is very smart and He Always be Very busy
He love me a lot.

My Sister: This is My sister, her name is Virmari,
She is Intelligent, friendly and sexy 
She likes parties.

My Brother: This is My brother his name is Virsmel,
He is good student and good friend.
He is very funny.

My cousin: This is My cousin, her name is yojanis,
she is very friendly and beautiful.
she is studying in high school
she is very special to me, becouse she is always close to me.

My boy Friend: This is My boy Friend, his name is Anthony.
He is tall and thin, he is handsome too!!
He study administration in "UNERMB"
He love me and I love him.
He is Twenty years old, and he live here in "Los Puertos de Altagracia"


My best friend!!: This is My Best Friend, her name is Gabriela.
She is my class mate and we enjoy a lot in the parties.
She is very nice and beautifull


My family and friends are very important to me,
I feel safe and happy with my wonderful family in my beautiful home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario